Full course description
Scissor Lift Operator Training - Hybrid Course
Scissor lift operator training includes OSHA safety instruction, as well as hands-on driving.
Course objectives include:
- Understand the basic rules for safe scissor lift operation.
- Understand the inspection requirements for scissor lift operation.
- Understand the requirements for working safely on a scissor lift.
- Understand the methods for eliminating falling object hazards.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate and work on a scissor lift safely (Hands-On).
If you have questions about this training course or experience any technical difficulty enrolling, please contact Josh Gammill at email@example.com.