Full course description
Lockout-Tagout: Isolation of Hazardous Energy - Online Course
OSHA requires that employees be trained on Lockout Tagout policies and procedures in order to provide them with the knowledge and skills required for the safe application, usage, and removal of the energy controls. This self-paced online training course covers the OSHA standard 29CFR1910.147 (Control of Hazardous Energy) commonly referred to as Lockout Tagout. This online course is designed to educate employees who work around energized machines or equipment. No prerequisite knowledge is required. The training objectives are
- Introduce the requirements of the lockout tagout standard.
- Understand types of hazardous energy.
- Demonstrate understanding of lockout tagout devices.
- Understand the requirements for LOTO procedures.
- Understand the lockout tagout program at your company.
Access enrollment instructions here.
If you have questions about this training course or experience any technical difficulty enrolling, please contact Josh Gammill at firstname.lastname@example.org.