Full course description
Forklift: Train-the-Trainer Online Course
With this forklift Train-the-Trainer online course, learn how to train your forklift operators for safe operation and meet OSHA requirements set forth in 29CFR1910.178. This course teaches candidate instructors how to develop and deliver complete in-house training programs, design exercises for forklift operator trainee evaluations, and instruct non-operators how to work safely around forklifts. Successful completion of this online course will result in a Certificate of Completion.
This Train-the-Trainer course includes the following topics:
- General requirements of the OSHA standard 29CFR1910.178
- OSHA’s forklift certification requirements
- Operator Training
- Safe Operation
- Training Program Implementation
- Training Program Content
- Refresher Training
- Operator performance evaluation
- Facilitation Model - How to develop and deliver complete in-house training programs
- Tactics to incorporate that enhance the training experience.
If you have questions about this training course or experience any technical difficulty enrolling, please contact Josh Gammill at email@example.com.