Full course description
Fall Protection - Online Training Course
Falls are among the most common causes of serious work-related injuries and deaths. This education and training program is designed to help participants understand how fall prevention and fall arrest systems work.
- Understand that the risks of above-the-ground work can be minimized.
- Know the importance of a safety "mindset" and how carelessness can be costly.
- Be able to use good housekeeping skills to avoid problems with dropped tools and other hazards.
- Know how to employ specific safety measures and equipment when working above the ground.
- Understand when and how to use guard rails, safety nets and personal fall arrest systems.
- Know the difference between vertical and horizontal lifelines, and when to use them.
- Understand how timely maintenance and inspection of equipment is critical to good fall protection
If you have questions about this training course or experience any technical difficulty enrolling, please contact Josh Gammill at firstname.lastname@example.org.